1. Each imported shipment should be consistent with the GCC Veterinary Quarantine Law, its regulation, all related ministers, and administrative directions.
2. The original copy of the Veterinary Health Certificate and the Certificate of Origin that should be issued from the government of the exporting countries and attested from the Saudi embassy or from any country of the GCC have to accompany each imported shipment.
3. The importer must obtain the import permit at least a month before shipment of the consignment and submit it to the veterinary quarantine before 15 days of its arrival.
4. All shipments arrive at Saudi Arabia ports of entry at least 15 days before the issuing date of the import permit are not allowed to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
5. The Ministry of Environment, Water, and Agriculture has the right to impose additional conditions in order to prevent disease transmission.