MEWA provides a number of e-services categorized according to the targeted audience (individuals, business sector, government agencies, KSA visitors); in addition to a secondary categorization according to the sector (environment, water, agriculture, etc).
A number of these services require registration before use to ensure privacy and protection of the presented data through such services. Among the benefits of registration:
- Quick and easy recovery of the data of previously submitted requests;
- Ensuring the correct number and validity of the commercial register thanks to the link with the Ministry of Commerce through Yesser;
- Avoiding duplicated data entry when requesting more than one service from the same service group;
- Easier communication between MEWA and citizens via email or mobile phone;
- Sending SMS to update beneficiaries with the status of their requests and the provided services;
- Expediting the provision of services and helping beneficiaries to ensure that the requested documents are complete; and
- Ensuring credibility of service provision and efficiency of the submitted requests.