Directly related to the Deputy Minister for Agriculture.
1. Develop rural development plans and programs depending on the regions need for agricultural services and their comparative advantage to achieve the national directions of the kingdom and the strategy of the Ministry.
2. Achieve sustainable development of rural areas in coordination with the concerned parties (inside and outside the ministry).
3. Prepare the necessary development projects for rural agricultural services according to the comparative advantage and follow-up on their implementation in coordination with the relevant organizational units.
4. Ensure the implementation of the strategic plan adopted by agricultural services directorate and ensure achieving the targeted output.
5. Update reports of strategic objectives and initiatives of agricultural services in light of to the latest developments.
6. Collect and document data related to the key performance indicators for agricultural services and standardize them, as well as prepare periodic reports and submit them to the relevant organizational unit.
7. Supervise and evaluate the performance of agricultural services and ensure that they would achieve the desired goals.
8. Assess opportunities for improvement and development based on performance results and reporting to the relevant organizational unit.
9. Report the risks and issues information facing agricultural projects to the concerned organizational unit in the central body to be addressed.
10. Develop a database for all data and inputs related to agricultural services and submit them to the relevant organizational unit.
11. To act as a link between the central agency and the agricultural services directorate to provide the necessary administrative support for reporting on the course of action in the regions and to coordinate with the technical agencies for the required guidance.
12. Coordinate with the organizational units in the agricultural areas to obtain the required information or data and submit them to the relevant organizational units.
13. Receive all incoming and outgoing messages and transactions between the central agency and agricultural services directorate and to ensure their efficiency.
14. Implement follow-up program on transactions and documents in the directorate to ensure their completion and follow the necessary procedures in a timely manner.
15. Supervise the implementation of the instructions on the receipt of requests for mail delivery to the concerned authorities in a timely manner.
16. Collect and consolidate agricultural services reports and submit them to the relevant organizational unit.
17. Oversee logistics requirements related to agricultural services.
18. Manage all applications for permits and agricultural licenses and ensure their implementation in line with the relevant policies and mechanisms.
19. Ensure the issuance of permits and licenses for plant, animal and fish production projects in coordination with the relevant technical sectors.
20. Ensure the issuance of permits and licenses for veterinary clinics and pharmacies in coordination with the relevant organizational units.
21. Ensure the issuance of permits and licenses for the import of agricultural inputs (fertilizers and others) in coordination with the relevant organizational units.
22. Ensure the issuance of domestic products marketing certificates for marketing such products in wholesale markets in coordination with the relevant organizational units.
23. Ensure the issuance of fishing licenses of all categories and permits for boats and staff in coordination with the relevant organizational units.
24. Ensure the issuance of certificates of support of employment for agricultural projects in accordance with established standards.
25. Coordinate with the concerned governmental bodies in respect of all activities related to permits and licenses.
26. Coordinate with the concerned governmental bodies regarding adding agricultural activities in the commercial registers.
27. Implement all processes related to studying the agricultural subsidies in coordination with the concerned authorities.
28. Evaluate agricultural subsidies to ensure that the objectives are achieved according to the approved regulations and regulations.
29. Prepare, develop and implement plans, methods of operation, maintenance and other executive actions of public farms.
30. Develop programs for operation and maintenance projects and develop a plan of implementation according to the relevant technical and practical assets.
31. Guarantee the provision of operation and maintenance supplies of public farms including manpower, equipment, appliances, spare parts, agricultural production requirements and others.
32. Prepare a database of information on public farms that are supervised and analyze these data to be used in future decision-making to improve operation and maintenance performance.
33. Prepare periodic reports records on the progress of work in each farm, obstacles arise, and the appropriate solutions suggested and submit them to the concerned organizational unit in the Ministry.
34. Follow up on the implementation of agricultural projects and evaluate the agricultural projects of various agricultural activities.